GOP Time Machine

This category contains 22 posts

But He Looked So Wholesome!

Paul Petersen, the Republican assessor of Arizona’s most populous county, was charged in Utah, Arizona and Arkansas with counts including human smuggling, sale of a child, fraud, forgery and conspiracy to commit money laundering. Continue reading

In Observance of “National War on Poverty Day, 2016”

    “Anyone who has ever struggled with poverty knows how extremely expensive it is to be poor.”  ~James Baldwin                 From Hunger in America: 2015 United States Hunger and Poverty Facts Hunger in the United States Six  years after the onset of the financial and economic crisis, … Continue reading

But What Choice Do We Have?

    “98% of the adults in this country are decent, hardworking, honest Americans. It’s the other lousy 2% that get all the publicity. But then, we elected them.”   ~Lily Tomlin     *** *** *** *** While you’re here, check out our new books on Amazon. ***

Lester and Charlie’s Thanksgiving Theater IV:

Shed those turkey day pounds 50s style:     *** *** *** *** While you’re here, check out our new books on Amazon. ***

Lester & Charlie’s Thanksgiving Week Theater I

Capturing holiday memories with Ozzy:     *** *** *** *** While you’re here, check out our new book on Amazon. ***

It’s the Season to Believe

  Scrambling for last-minute Christmas gifts? Just remember that this is the season to have faith in in everything you hear. Like, truth in advertising. American style!    

Christmas with the Conservatives

We looked into our Magic 8 Ball and asked what swell gifts we’re going to miss out on this Christmas — since we don’t have any conservative friends who will give us any. Here’s what we saw. ***

VIDEO: A Trip Down Memory Lane With Ozzie and Harriet

“What is human life? The first third a good time; the rest remembering about it.” ~Mark Twain Let’s join Ozzie and Harriet for a moment of nostalgia – and be glad that we’re not in the 1950s. *** Get Lester & Charlie’s New Book Today! ***

VIDEO: Ron and Nancy Trip the Light Fantastic

“I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.” ~Ronald Reagan Join Ron and Nancy Reagan as they show a 1950s audience just how much they enjoy LSD conserving energy! Get Lester & Charlie’s New Book Today! ***

VIDEO: Women at Work, 1950s Style

“A woman who doesn’t wear perfume has no future.” ~Coco Chanel Conservatives cherish the 1950s and we’re committed to finding out why. Here’s one reason! Play the video below to see just how fun the old nine-to-five could be in the 5-0s. ***

VIDEO: Product Saftey, 1950s Style

There is no safety in numbers, or in anything else. ~James Thurber Ahh, the 1950s. The poors, women and minorities knew their places, 7-Up was baby food and technology promised an even better future. Let’s look back on how some of that technology worked, shall we?  Just play the video to be transported to that … Continue reading

VIDEO: Make Your Own Google

 “True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.” ~Socrates Need a weekend project? Concerned that the world as you know it might end if Google ever crashed? Have fun and be prepared at the same time – it’s easy when you follow these simple instructions from Lester & Charlie’s “Do it at Home, America!” … Continue reading